BCSS provides sanitary sewer service throughout Baldwin County, service maintenance and repairs, and septic tank pumping for only $275* anywhere in Baldwin County. We do not currently repair or replace septic systems, but please schedule your tank to be pumped with us for a low price and excellent service. We also do not offer indoor plumbing services, and we cannot install or repair services on other sewer utilities' systems. If you're an existing customer and have service/grinder pump inquiries, repairs, or would like your grinder pump cleaned, contact us at (251) 971-3022 anytime, day or night. *Small franchise fee may apply if in a franchise area
- 24/7/365 on-site service
- A real person will always answer calls
- Honest, friendly and try our best to relate to our customers
- We're currently the only local company to offer temporary pumps if off-site repairs are necessary.
- Our entire system is monitored by a high tech telemetry system that notifies us when lift stations and plants should be serviced.
- Our treatment process is regulated by the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM).
- BCSS contacts Alabama One Call and confirms all utility line locates are active before performing any construction work or digging on property.
- Each new customer BCSS installs service to signs paperwork stating that all private service lines on property should be marked before BCSS digs on the property. If the lines are not properly indicated, any damage is not the responsibility of BCSS.
- Service crews follow strict installation and repair procedures with a Service Supervisor overseeing every installation- reenacted December 2012.
BCSS offers complete installation and service for residences on or near our service lines. In addition, we work closely with developers, builders and engineers to implement the best and most efficient system design suitable for a variety of developments. No project is too big or too small. Whether you are developing a 2,500 lot subdivision or an 8 lot trailer park, BCSS is here for you. We can provide individual grinder pumps or onsite lift stations for gravity systems.