Sewer Service Benefits
- Less Hassle. Takes the burden of waste water removal away from consumers, especially during heavy rain
- Can Improve Property Value. Some mortgage lenders even require connecting to sewer service where available for refinancing or purchasing property
- Good for the environment. Field line effluent from septic systems can pollute ground water. Public sanitary sewer is the cleanest, safest way to treat wastewater
- Promotes Development. Takes up much less space than septic systems, increasing room to build & develop land
- Reliable. BCSS offers service and repairs as needed 24/7/365, and your call is always answered by a real person
Why Property Owners Prefer Our Service
Description of Service Benefits
Septic & Sewer Service Complete Comparison
For septic tank conversion and new construction with septic system option, we offer a discounted installation package with the Environmental Enhancement Program. This includes sewer tap fee, E/One grinder pump & full sewer installation.
$3,995 for residences on pressure lines
$2,250 residential tap fee on gravity lines
$4,995 for standard commercial buildings on pressure lines
$3,250 commercial tap fee on gravity lines
Contact Jenny Williams for more information on converting to our service at (251) 971-1516 / email@example.com.
FLEXIBLE FINANCING AVAILABLE: Low down payment, 12 months 0% interest or up to 60 months 9.25% interest
*Franchise fees may apply.
*Properties on the west side of Fish River may have different pricing.