Sewer Service Benefits
- Less Hassle. Takes the burden of waste water removal away from consumers, especially during heavy rain
- Can Improve Property Value. Some mortgage lenders even require connecting to sewer service where available for refinancing or purchasing property
- Good for the environment. Field line effluent from septic systems can pollute ground water. Public sanitary sewer is the cleanest, safest way to treat wastewater
- Promotes Development. Takes up much less space than septic systems, increasing room to build & develop land
- Reliable. BCSS offers service and repairs as needed 24/7/365, and your call is always answered by a real person
Why Property Owners Prefer Our Service
Description of Service Benefits
Septic & Sewer Service Complete Comparison
Environmental Enhancement Program (EEP):
Properties that qualify for EEP discounted connection rates are described below:
Septic system conversion | New construction with septic system option | Waterfront Property
The EEP package includes sewer tap fee, and if applicable- E/One grinder pump & pump/ sewer service installation
Special Pricing Available During Hurricane Season
$3,995 for residences on pressure lines*
$2,250 residential tap fee on gravity lines*
$4,995 for standard commercial buildings on pressure lines*
$3,250 commercial tap fee on gravity lines*
*Commercial rate can vary depending on type of business and water usage.
*Properties on the west side of Fish River may have different pricing.
*Franchise fees may apply.
FLEXIBLE FINANCING AVAILABLE: Low down payment, 12 months 0% interest or up to 60 months 9.25% interest
Contact Jenny Williams for more information on connecting to our service at (251) 971-1516 / firstname.lastname@example.org.